New Jersey FFA Association Chapter Requirements
In Cooperation with the New Jersey Department of EducationIn order to maintain a chapter charter with in the New Jersey FFA Association, a chapter must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Elect chapter officers and send a list of their names and addresses to the State FFA Office by October 1.
- Submit an updated program of activities to the State FFA Office by December 1.
- Pay State and National dues by January 31.
- Send two delegates to the State FFA Convention.
- Participate in at least five State/National events:
- Career Development Events
- Leadership Training Seminars
- State and National Chapter Awards
If a chapter fails to meet the minimum qualifications listed above by May 1, the State Executive Board may make recommendations to the delegate body at the state convention to revoke the chapter's charter or to place the chapter on probation. It is very important for a chapter to meet all the qualifications required by the New Jersey FFA Association.