Cumberland County Solid Waste Complex (Accepts film from only
169 Jesse Bridge Road
Deerfield, New Jersey
Located off Route 55 Exit 29 (Sherman Avenue-Route 552)
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., Saturday by
Tipping Fee: $20 per ton
· Film must be rolled into manageable bundles for ease of loading
· If grower chooses to tie the bundle (not required), the tie must
be made of greenhouse or nursery film.
· Material must be free from all debris including wood, shrink
wrap, nails and any other material foreign to said film.
· Film that is dirty or not properly prepared will be rejected.
· Additional services are available on a case-by-case basis. Please
contact the Authority with specific needs.
Prior to delivery of the film, all growers must call the Cumberland County
Improvement Authority to establish an account with the Authority. Growers
using a licensed solid waste hauler must inform the Authority prior to
delivery in an effort to maintain proper billing and documentation.
Contact: Dennis DeMatte, Jr. (856) 825-3700
Burlington County Occupational Training Center (Accepts
film from New Jersey and out-of-state growers.)
Occupational Training Center of Burlington County
130 Hancock Lane
Mt. Holly, New Jersey
Located off NJ Turnpike Exit 5 or Rte. 295 Exit 47A
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Contact: Kevin Carducci (609) 267-6889 ext. 160
Tipping Fee: $25 per ton payable by check to OTC
· Film must be bundled and tied (the tie must be made of greenhouse
or nursery film) for ease of loading and unloading.
· Material must be free of any debris including, but not limited
to, wood, dirt, stone, etc.
· Film that contains any material other than nursery or greenhouse
film will be rejected by the collection site.