Responsibilities of RCRP Inmates
- Adhere to all program guidelines
- Complete all phases of treatment
- Participate in educational and/or vocational programs as required
- Remain drug/alcohol free
- Perform community services
- Attend Job Skills Training prior to employment, if assigned
- Participate in employment and/or education/vocational training if eligible
- Obtain necessary transportation as approved by the RCRP Director
Responsibilities of Employed RCRP Inmates
All employed inmates must:
- Open and maintain a savings account
- Pay 16.67% of their net weekly wages towards fines, penalties and/or restitution if applicable
- Pay a weekly maintenance fee to the RCRP (30% of weekly net wages)
- Pay child support and any child support arrears
- Pay all state and federal taxes
Inmates cannot be employed
- By family members
- At a location used by correctional facilities
- Outside the State of New Jersey
- In establishments licensed by the New Jersey Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control (NJABC) , inmates must obtain a temporary work permit from the NJABC.
- Inmates in most RCRPs must perform two (2) hours per week of community service.
- RCRP inmates are required to submit urine samples.