Commissioner Dale Finch
Rich Jones, PE, CME, CPWM
The Vehicle Preventive Maintenance Program was initiated in 1999 for all City owned vehicles. Fleet Management is responsible for over 250 vehicles and includes daily oil changes, brake service and small engine repairs.
City auctions are held at 300 Columbia Avenue.
See your local paper for dates & times in the classified section
For additional information, contact Marcella Shepard at (856) 825-7000, ext. 7214.
GovDeals, Inc. is an online auction service for City, County, and State governments and agencies, to conduct online sales of surplus. It gives our municipality the ability to auction confiscated, abandoned, and city-used vehicles. Bidders may register free of charge at the GovDeals website, www.govdeals.com. Any future auctions will be advertised in advance.
Location for Pick Up:
300 Columbia Ave.
Millville, NJ 08332
(856) 825-7000 ext. 7273 or (856) 825-1362
Traffic Division - (856) 825-7010 ext. 7328
Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Friday, 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
View a Map of Millville (opens new window) , showing the Pick Up Location for Impounded Vehicles or Equipment
To reclaim your vehicle/equipment the following must be completed:
- Bring proof of ownership to the Millville police department 3rd floor traffic division.
- Also Bring a copy of Insurance card, License and Registration card. You must have insurance on any vehicle, 39:3-40.6., proof of valid motor vehicle insurance before any release of impounded vehicle.
- The Traffic division will give you paperwork, which you will take next door to City Hall, ground floor, to pay your towing and storage fee. You will be given a reciept.
- At that time only, bring your receipt to the City of Millville garage Impound yard to claim your vehicle/equipment.