Letter of Support: Policy
Organizations requesting letters of support from, or the endorsement of the Mercer County Workforce Investment Board (WIB) are asked to provide an Executive Summary or short narrative that at a minimum, includes the following information:
- What is being requested from the WIB, (i.e. letter of support, participation, consortium membership, etc.).
- Who is the contact person for this grant or project, and indicate his or her telephone number.
- Funding source of the proposed program, and total amount of funding being requested.
- Services that are to be offered.
- Target groups to be served, including the number of individuals to be served and where services will be offered.
- Time frames or dates of when the proposed program is expected to be administered.
- Anticipated outcomes of the program.
- The proposed budget, in detail.
- Indication of whether or not similar programs exist in Mercer County.
- Indication, if known, of other organization(s) applying for the same funds.
- Indication of whether or not the services will be made available to Workforce Investment Act (WIA) eligible participants.
- If this is an ongoing or continuation grant or project, indicate results of previous years.
- Minimum of ten (10) days prior notice.
- Coordination with other entities.
- Reference what is required (provide copy).