--> Offering Assistance to Low & Moderate Income Families and Individuals of Mercer County
The MERCER COUNTY HOUSING & COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT OFFICE administers programs designed to address the diverse affordable housing and community development needs of Mercer County residents.
The various programs also provide financial and technical assistance to low and moderate-income families and individuals, local non-profit organizations and constituent municipalities. Primary elements of the Mercer County Housing & Community Office include:
- HOME Investment Partnerships Program
- HOME Housing Production Program
- Residential Rehabilitation Program
- First Time Homebuyer Program
- Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP)
- Heater Improvement Program (HIP)
- Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP)/Universal Service Fund (USF)
- Veterans Residence
- Fair Housing Assistance
Mercer County is committed to addressing the affordable housing and community development needs of Mercer County residents. An overview and information of the programs is provided. I invite you to contact the Mercer County Housing and Community Development Office at 609-989-6858 to determine your eligibility to assistance.
Very Truly Yours,
Brian M. Hughes