Complete the County ID application form. Do not sign application until applicant appears in person in the County Clerk’s Office.
- Must be a US citizen, naturalized citizen, or resident alien
- Must be a Mercer County resident for at least 6 months (proof of residence may be required)
- Must produce the following:
- Valid birth certificate (with raised seal) OR naturalization certificate OR valid resident alien card.
- Valid NJ Motor Vehicle License OR a voter registration card OR lease agreement.
- Digital photos provided.
- Fee of $20.00 for either card.
- Mercer residents between the ages of 16 and up may apply for the County I.D. Card.
** Veteran County ID’s available at 209 South Broad St. only.
For additional information, please call 609-989-6473.
* - I.D.'s are processed as you wait.