A digest of notable Merit Systems decisions.
Volume 10 Number 2 - Summer 2002Download [PDF 282K]
Written Record Appeals
- Discipline for Attendance Violation
- Veteran’s Preference in Promotional Appointments
- Disability is Basis for Waiver of Competitive Examination
From the Court
- Amendment of Charges Invalid
- Positive Drug Test Reversed due to Screening Process
- Back Pay Award Reduced
Of Personnel Interest
- Disability Retirement Not Subject to Testing
- Removed from Promotional List Due to History
- Officer Inapplicable to 45 Day Rule
About Adobe Acrobat ReaderThe Civil Service Commission uses Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the Publications. In order to view any publications listed above you will need the latest version of the software. If you are having problems viewing one of our Publications, please make sure you have properly installed the latest version on your computer. If you continue to have difficulties, please contact the CSC.
Install Adobe Acrobat Reader