You must immediately notify the CSC in writing if you change your name or mailing address or if it is listed incorrectly on a notice that you receive from us. To ensure that your records are updated correctly, please include the following in your request for change:
1. Your name;
2. Your social security number or, if you have been assigned a unique number for the examination process, include that number;
3. Your new mailing address, including zip code;
4. Where you actually live, if it is different from your mailing address;
5. Your daytime telephone number;
6. Your e-mail address (if you have one); and
7. The effective date of the change.
This information may be mailed or faxed as follows:
NJCSC Information Center
Division of Selection Services
P. O. Box 310
Trenton, NJ 08625-0310
Fax: (609) 984-1064
You may also submit the request electronically through our website at https://info.csc.state.nj.us/mailer/ChangeAddress.aspx.
For security reasons, changes cannot be made from telephone calls.