Cost per Person: $159
Pre- Requisite: None
Length: 6 hours
8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Civil Service Commission
44 South Clinton Ave
Trenton, NJ 08625
Written communication skills are extremely important in today's business environment. This one-day course will assist participants in developing the skills and confidence necessary to prepare clear, concise and effective written communication. Through instruction, professional coaching, and practice exercises, participants will learn basic writing techniques for delivering information in a logical and persuasive manner.
Learning objectives include:
- Understanding the real purpose of your communication
- Applying basic writing techniques for clear and concise communication
- Arranging information in a logical sequence
- Analyzing miscommunication problems
- Editing and proofreading confidently
- Using the proper format for memos, letters, and e-mails
To register or for more information, contact the registration team at 609-777-2225.