Cost per Person: $159
Pre- Requisite: None
Length: 6 hours
Training will be held at various community college locations upon request.
8:30 am to 4:00 pm
As government employees, our customers are the citizens of New Jersey. Accordingly, the manner in which customer service needs are addressed is a direct representation of the State or local governing entity. Providing high-quality customer service is a common philosophy shared by government agencies. This one-day course will assist participants in developing good communication, listening, and questioning skills in order to assess the individual needs of a customer and offer the creative solutions they have come to expect.
Learning objectives include:
- Understanding the importance of exceeding customer expectations
- Recognizing core practices of exceptional customer service
- Identifying six A's of customer service
- Exploring rapport building
- Understanding how attitude affects customer service
- Developing strategies for dealing with challenging customers
To register or for more information, contact the registration team at 609-777-2225.