Cost per Person: $299
Pre- Requisite: None
Length: 12 hours
Training will be held at various community college locations upon request.
8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Public speaking is a valuable skill and is important to individual success and professional growth. Public speaking helps you communicate clear messages both inside and outside the workplace. This two-day course explores different tips and strategies you can use to develop your confidence, build rapport, and communicate effectively. By the end of day two you will have the skills needed to plan, prepare and deliver a presentation for any audience.
Learning objectives include:
- Develop techniques to create a professional presence
- Implement techniques to reduce nervousness and fear
- Understand your strengths as a presenter and how to appeal to different types of people
- Learn some different ways to prepare and organize information
- Establish rapport with your audience
- Prepare, practice and deliver a short presentation
- Recognize how visual aids can create impact and attention
To register or for more information, contact the registration team at 609-777-2225.