Courtesy, Respect and Professionalism: A Formula for Workplace Success
Cost per Person: $159
Pre- Requisite: None
Length: 6 hours
Mercer County Community College
1200 Old Trenton Road
West Windsor, NJ 08550
8:30 am to 4:00 pm
To be added to a waitlist for the next available class, please call CSC’s Registration Team at (609) 777-2225.
Respect and professionalism are essential ingredients in all workplace environments. But what does it actually mean to be respectful and professional? Demonstrating respect and professionalism can involve anything from small actions such as saying "please" and "thank you", to how decisions are communicated within the organization. Participants who complete this one day course will have a better understanding of what constitutes a respectful and professional workplace by increasing their knowledge and build skills in important behaviors.
Learning objectives include:
- Discuss the connection between attitude and behavior
- Describe behaviors which positively impact the work environment
- Identify ways to communicate more effectively with peers and managers
- Understand the branding concept
- Reflecting on your reputation (current brand)
- Identify ways to intentionally develop your brand
Enrollment is secured once your agency completes, signs and returns the following form to the Civil Service Commission. Fax your form to 609-777-2336. For any questions, call the Registration Team at 609-777-2225.
Training Authorization Form