Courtesy, Respect and Professionalism: A Formula for Workplace Success
Cost per Person: $159
Pre- Requisite: None
Length: 6 hours
Training will be held at various community college locations upon request.
8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Respect and professionalism are essential ingredients in all workplace environments. But what does it actually mean to be respectful and professional? Demonstrating respect and professionalism can involve anything from small actions such as saying "please" and "thank you", to how decisions are communicated within the organization.
Participants who complete this one day course will have a better understanding of what constitutes a respectful and professional workplace by increasing their knowledge and build skills in important behaviors such as:
- Being polite and courteous to customers as well as to coworkers
- Answering the phone in a timely & courteous manner
- Reporting to work or to meetings as scheduled
- Communicating a difference of opinions without losing your cool
- An appearance, whether it is your attire, facial expressions, or body language
These things help establish positive workplace relationships which are of the utmost importance in today's business environment. Respect and professionalism are not qualities that you should turn on or off, but rather develop as a personal standard to be the best that you can be every day.
To register or for more information, contact the registration team at 609-777-2225.