Cost per Person: $159
Pre- Requisite: None
Length: 6 hours
Mercer County Community College
1200 Old Trenton Rd
West Windsor, NJ 08550
8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Monday, November 14, 2016 (Closed)
Tuesday, December 20, 2016 (Closed)
To be added to a waitlist for the next available class, please call CSC’s Registration Team at (609) 777-2225.
Promoting teamwork in the workplace creates an environment that leads to greater productivity and success. This one-day course explores strategies and techniques for developing effective teams. Participants will learn about the essential skills needed to build and foster relationships, communicate with fellow team members, group problem solving, and handling team conflict.
Learning objectives include:
- Identifying the different types of teams
- Understanding the stages of team development
- Recognizing the characteristics of an effective team
- Exploring your team player style and how it impacts on group dynamics
- Developing strategies for dealing with team conflicts
- Creating an environment in which everyone is respected and recognized for their contributions
Enrollment is secured once your agency completes, signs and returns the following form to the Civil Service Commission. Fax your form to 609-777-2336. For any questions, call the Registration Team at 609-777-2225.
Training Authorization Form