Cost per Person: $159
Pre- Requisite: None
Length: 6 hours
Training will be held at various community college locations upon request.
8:30 am to 4:00 pm
This Time Management course shows you powerful time management techniques and strategies that you can use every day. You will learn how to make the most of your time by getting a grip on your workflow and office space, using your planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to other people.
In this course you will learn the most effective, practical time management techniques that will allow you to:
- Better organize yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency.
- Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals.
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them.
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well.
- Take control of things that can derail your workplace productivity.
To register or for more information, contact Maryann Reynolds at 609-292-7111.