“To strengthen and revitalize communities through the delivery of affordable housing, supportive services and the provision of financial and technical assistance to communities, local government and community based organizations.”
- State of New Jersey FY 2015 - 2019 Consolidated Plan Needs Survey [pdf 41kB]
- FFY 2015 Consolidated Plan Conference Call Notice [pdf 84kB]
- Small Cities Community Development Block Grant Program - 2014 Performance Evaluation Report [pdf 1.53mB]
- Lead Hazard Reduction Program - FAQ from October 29, 2014 TA Session [pdf 204kB]
- DRMI – Organizing Your Downtown Program for Success - February 25, 2015
- DRMI – Designing Downtown: Using the Economics of Place to Guide Design - July 23, 2014
- DRMI - Digital Downtown 2014 - April 30, 2014.
- DRMI - Grow Your Business - Maximizing Your Money & Time - January 29 or 30, 2014.
- July 30, 2012 - Christie Administration Announces Release of Supplemental Home Energy Assistance Benefits
- November 1, 2011 - Christie Administration Announces that Help Is Available for Winter Heating Bills
- October 27, 2011 - DCA Lead-Safe Program Announces Milestone during Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Week
- May-5-2011 Christie Administration Awards $585,000 in Recreation Opportunities for Individuals with Disabilities Grants More