“To strengthen and revitalize communities through the delivery of affordable housing, supportive services and the provision of financial and technical assistance to communities, local government and community based organizations.”
- October 8, 2014 - Lead Hazard Reduction Program - Notice of Funding Availability [pdf 79kB]
- Lead Hazard Reduction Program - FAQ [pdf 78kB]
- FFY 2013 Draft Consolidated Plan Annual Performance Report [pdf 840kB]
- Notice of Public Hearing - Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program [pdf 16kB]
- DRMI – Designing Downtown: Using the Economics of Place to Guide Design - July 23, 2014
- DRMI - Digital Downtown 2014 - April 30, 2014.
- DRMI - Grow Your Business - Maximizing Your Money & Time - January 29 or 30, 2014.
- DRMI - Digital Downtown - Tech Savvy Ways to Move People to Action - February 20, 2013.
- July 30, 2012 - Christie Administration Announces Release of Supplemental Home Energy Assistance Benefits
- November 1, 2011 - Christie Administration Announces that Help Is Available for Winter Heating Bills
- October 27, 2011 - DCA Lead-Safe Program Announces Milestone during Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Week
- May-5-2011 Christie Administration Awards $585,000 in Recreation Opportunities for Individuals with Disabilities Grants More