“To strengthen and revitalize communities through the delivery of affordable housing, supportive services and the provision of financial and technical assistance to communities, local government and community based organizations.”
- Christie Administration Proposes Action Plan for Community Development Block Grant Disaster Recovery Funds [pdf 5.73mb]
- The office of Home Energy Assistance is announcing the availability of the 2014 Low Income Home Energy Assistance (LIHEAP) and Universal Service Funds (USF) grants. Eligible Applicants are Community base organizations, local government [pdf 121.7kB]
- Grant Opportunity for the weatherization Assistance Program [pdf 93.4kB]
- Notice of Public Hearing for HCV Program Administrative Plan and PHA Annual Plan SFY 2014 [pdf 91.4kB]
- DRMI - Digital Downtown - Tech Savvy Ways to Move People to Action - February 20, 2013.
- DRMI - Creating and Branding Local & Regional Destinations - October 16, 2012.
- DRMI - Creating Economic Opportunity: Building Destination Business - June 8, 2011.
- DRMI - Creating Economic Opportunity: Building Destination Business June 8, 2011.
- July 30, 2012 - Christie Administration Announces Release of Supplemental Home Energy Assistance Benefits
- November 1, 2011 - Christie Administration Announces that Help Is Available for Winter Heating Bills
- October 27, 2011 - DCA Lead-Safe Program Announces Milestone during Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Week
- May-5-2011 Christie Administration Awards $585,000 in Recreation Opportunities for Individuals with Disabilities Grants More