Sandy Homebuyer Assistance Program
- Pre-applications for the Sandy Homebuyer Assistance Program have far exceeded our available funds.
- As of September 30, 2013, 11:59 p.m., the Sandy Homebuyer Assistance Program is no longer accepting pre-applications.
If you have applied for the Sandy Homebuyer Assistance Program and are seeking a status update to your application please send an email to a Sandy Homebuyer Assistance Program at SandyHomebuyer@njhmfa.state.nj.us.
To best assist you please be sure to include the following in your email:
1) Full Name of All Applicants
2) County of Current Residence
3) Date Full Application was submitted to the Housing Counselor
Due to a high volume of inquires please allow up to 5 business days for an email response from one of our Sandy Homebuyer Assistance Representative.
This program is made possible with funding from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) through its Community Development Block Grant Disaster Recovery Program. The Sandy Homebuyer Assistance Program fund is being administered by the New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency (HMFA). HMFA is a self-sufficient agency of state government that is dedicated to offering New Jersey residents affordable and accessible housing. HMFA receives no state appropriation.