Click HERE to learn more about services and programs offered by Family and Community Partnerships (formerly DPCP).
Click on the links below for Annex A documents and related contract information.
Please note that the following applies for the APPI, SBYSP, PLP and PJD programs:
- Providers contracted to provide one type of program in multiple sites (for example: New Brunswick Board of Education provides SBYSP services in five schools) should complete one Annex A and list each site in the boxes provided in Section 2.2.
- Providers that have more than one program component (for example, SBYSP and APPI) must complete one Section 1 and separate Sections 2.2, 2.3, 2.4 and 2.5 for each program type.
- Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention Initiative
- Family Success Centers
- Home Visitation
- Parent Linking Program
- Prevention of Juvenile Delinquency
- School Based Health Centers
- School Based Youth Services