DCF partners with community agencies to offer and facilitate a continuum of services to children and families.
The Office of Contract Administration (OCA) is responsible for the statewide coordination and management of third party social services and training contracts across DCF. The primary functions of OCA include:
- Developing uniform contract policies and procedures
- Providing technical assistance and related support regarding the implementation of DCF contract policies and procedures
- Refining DCF outcome based contracting in collaboration with service providers
- Maintaining the DCF contract inventory and data base system
- Preparing management reports and related analysis regarding the administration of DCF service contracts
The Office of Contract Administration may be reached at 609-888-7334.
On January 13, 2008, P.L.2007, c.304 was signed into law. It clarifies that nonprofits that contract with government entities are no longer required to file the Business Entity Annual Statement with the Election Law Enforcement Commission (ELEC). Nonprofits are also no longer required to file similar disclosure documents with a government-contracting agency prior to the award of a contract.