DEP Bulletin is maintained by the New Jersey
Department of Environmental Protection and contains a list of
construction permit applications recently filed or acted upon
by the DEP. Interested persons can determine the status of:
The DEP Bulletin is in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. To view it,
you need to download a free Adobe Acrobat reader from www.adobe.com (see below). When viewing the Bulletin on
screen, some text may appear as gray lines due to its small size.
To view this text, use the magnifying glass tool on the Adobe
Acrobat toolbar to zoom in on the text. To print the Bulletin,
use the printer icon on the Adobe Acrobat toolbar. Do not use
the File/Print function within Internet Explorer or Netscape.
Due to the high cost of printing and mailing the DEP Bulletin, the Department is unable to continue to receive requests for future print subscription mailings. However, each individual issue of the DEP Bulletin can be downloaded below and all issue of the DEP Bulletin can be searched for names, phrases, permit numbers, etc., by using the Search box below.
Issues of the DEP Bulletin available for download:
You can now search current and back issues of the DEP Bulletin for names, phrases, permit numbers, etc., by entering a search word or phrase in the box below and clicking on the Search button:
- 05/22/13 DEP Bulletin (pdf, 687 KB)
- 05/08/13 DEP Bulletin (pdf, 762 KB)
- 04/17/13 DEP Bulletin (pdf, 466 KB)
- 04/03/13 DEP Bulletin (pdf, 580 KB)
- 03/20/13 DEP Bulletin (pdf, 576 KB)
- 03/06/13 DEP Bulletin (pdf, 688 KB)
- 02/20/13 DEP Bulletin (pdf, 637 KB)
- 02/06/13 DEP Bulletin (pdf, 668 KB)
- 01/23/13 DEP Bulletin (pdf, 550 KB)
- 01/09/13 DEP Bulletin (pdf, 590 KB)
older issues of the DEP Bulletin, see our archive.
Some files on this site require Adobe Acrobat PDF reader to view.