Municipal Public Access Planning>Transportation Plans
Both the NJ Department of Transportation and the NJ Counties provide public access locations from their roads, bridges and associated properties. These locations can supplement the municipal public access locations and should be considered when developing the municipal public access plan. Where they exist within a municipality they should be indicated on the municipal public access inventory.
- Transportation Public Access Rule
- Transportation Existing Access Locations
- Transportation Planning Policy Process
- Transportation Proposed Plans
- Transportation Public Access Contacts