Governor Chris Christie • Lt.Governor Kim Guadagno
new jersey department of environmental protection
NJ Home Page Services A to Z NJ FAQs NJ Departments/Agencies departments
site remediation program

SRP Home | DEP Home

Financial AssistanceSpill Fund


Spill Fund

The SRP Environmental Claims Administration (ECA) processes Spill Fund claims. A claim form is available for download. You can download the form by clicking on the underlined name and following the download instructions specific to your browser. The claim form should be completed and returned to ECA via certified mail.

For questions concerning Spill Fund, please call 609-777-0101.


Related Links