Guidance DocumentsSRP-EDI ManualAppendix 2: Steps for Using the NJDEP Bulletin Board System
Appendix 2: Steps for Using the NJDEP Bulletin Board System
[Note: The DEP Bulletin Board
System is no longer available. This Appendix is no longer applicable to
data interchange with the SRP.]
- Start up a modem communications program such as HyperTerm, Qmodem,
Procomm, etc. The preferred file transfer protocol to be used for sending
the file(s) is ZMODEM. If this transfer protocol is not available, XMODEM
or YMODEM can be used. Review how to set up the file transfer protocols
for your modem communications program.
- Call the NJDEP BBS at 609-292-2006.
- Login in. If this is your first time logging into the NJDEP BBS,
you will need to fill out an online registration form.
- Select P (for Program Areas) from the DEP Main Menu.
- Select 8 (for Site Remediation) from the DEP Programs Main
- Select F (for File Menu) from the Site Remediation Program
- Select U (for Upload File(s)). The file area for Hazsite Uploads
- Enter the name of the file you are uploading and start the upload.
- Logoff when done.
Alternate Format of the Entire Guidance Document
for Using Files
Any references to
the DEP computer bulletin board system (DEP BBS) are
now historical references. The DEP BBS is no longer