- Working Together to Explore Possible Options for Retaining your Property
- We have been successful in our efforts to keep our customers in their homes. Approximately one-one-hundredth of one percent (0.01%) of residential homeowners in our first mortgage servicing portfolio lose their primary residences through first mortgage foreclosure.
- Service approximately $11 billion in New Jersey first mortgage loans. Within that portfolio, we have not had any new foreclosure sales during the past two months.
- In New Jersey, during the past year (4th quarter 2006 – 3rd quarter 2007) provided over $650,000 to nonprofit partners for homebuyer education, counseling and related financial literacy education for adults. Some of the significant partnerships include Saint Joseph's Carpenter Society in Camden, the New Jersey Citizen Action, Somerset County Coalition on Affordable Housing, and the Housing Partnership of Morris County.
- Customers and non-customers facing unexpected events such as job loss, illness, or other issues impacting their ability to make mortgage payments can learn more about potential options they may qualify for to help them keep their property.