Delaware • New Jersey • Pennsylvania
New York • United States of America
The Delaware River Basin Commission (DRBC), a federal-interstate water resource management agency, currently has one employment opportunity.
Please note that submissions from interested, qualified candidates for the Support Services Technician position must be received by 4:00 p.m., Friday, July 29, 2016.
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Full-Time Probationary
BRANCH: Finance and Administration
SALARY RANGE: $29,300 - $44,100
SUPERVISED BY: Director, Finance and Administration
The Support Services Technician is responsible for maintaining the efficient operation of the Commission's office through a working relationship with contractual personnel, mechanical, electrical, janitorial, plumbing and grounds-keeping services.
- Unlocking and securing the building on each workday.
- The pick-up incoming mail daily, opening, time-stamping and delivery of the mail for its internal logging and ultimate distribution, as well as the delivery to the post office of outgoing mail.
- Mail procedures also include operation of the postage machine and coordinating the delivery of ground packages through approved vendors.
- Coordinating the maintenance of all Commission vehicles, recording mileage readings on a timely basis for use in servicing, scheduling vehicles for service and annual inspections.
- All large volume in-house service orders and reproduction of reports in varying quantities, which may include collation, binding, etc. as required on a routine or special basis.
- Ancillary duties include messenger pick-up and delivery as required, general orderliness of stored materials and supplies, surplus office furniture, plus all supplies and publications.
- Rearranging conference rooms as directed by staff for meetings, maintaining office supplies for staff use and requisition of these supplies, as needed, and other special assignments as designated by the Director, Finance and Administration.
- A high school graduate with five (5) years progressive experience in an office environment.
- Post high school education may be substituted on a year-for-year basis.
- Individual should have excellent verbal and written skills, and familiarity with computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- The candidate must possess a valid driver’s license.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
Submit resume and salary history:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org (email submissions are preferred); or
- By mail to Richard C. Gore, Director, Finance and Administration, Delaware River Basin Commission, 25 State Police Drive, P.O. Box 7360, West Trenton, NJ 08628
Submissions for the Support Services Technician position must be received by 4:00 p.m., Friday, July 29, 2016