Delaware • New Jersey • Pennsylvania
New York • United States of America
The Delaware River Basin Commission met on Tuesday, June 9 and Wednesday, June 10, 2015. Below is the meeting agenda, with links the dockets approved and resolutions passed (items are added as they become available).
The commission's public hearing was held on Tuesday, June 9, 2015. The business meeting was held the following day on Wednesday, June 10, 2015. The hearing and business meeting were open to the public and held at Washington Crossing Historic Park Visitor Center, 1112 River Road, Washington Crossing, Pennsylvania.
The public hearing and public dialogue session on June 9, 2015 ran from 1:30 p.m. until 5 p.m. Hearing items included draft dockets for the withdrawals, discharges, and other water-related projects listed below and the following:
- To Apportion Among the Signatory Parties the Amounts Required for Support of the Current Expense and Capital Budgets for the Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2016 (R. Gore); and
- Approving the Commission's Annual Current Expense and Capital Budgets for the Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2016 (R. Gore)
- Amending DRBC's Administrative Manual Part III - Rules of Practice and Procedure to provide for the One Process/One Permit Program (B. Muszynski) Note: The deadline to submit written comments on this proposal was 5 p.m. on Wednesday, July 1, 2015. Click here for more information. Hearing transcript will be available soon.
- Proposed Rule: One Process/One Permit Program, RPP Section 2.3.11 - Presentation given by DRBC's Bill Muszynski on June 9, 2015 prior to the beginning of the public hearing (pdf 247 KB)
The business meeting on June 10, 2015 ran from 1:30 p.m. until approximately 3 p.m.
The agenda for the business meeting follows. Items subject to a public hearing are noted as such below.
A. Minutes. (The minutes from the March 11, 2015 DRBC business meeting were approved by unanimous vote; pdf 111 KB)
C. Hydrologic Report. (A. Shallcross)
D. Executive Director’s Report. (S. Tambini)
E. General Counsel’s Report. (K. Warren, P. Bush)
F. Resolutions (Public hearings were held on resolutions numbered 1-2 on June 9, 2015. All resolutions were approved by unanimous vote by the commissioners and are pdfs.)
Adopted FY 2016 Current Expense and Capital Budgets (pdf 392 KB)
4. Resolution Amending the DRBC Employee Salary Schedule. (R. Gore)
G. Project Review Docket Applications. (D. Kovach) All dockets were approved by unanimous vote by the commissioners and are pdfs. All but numbers 19, 29, 40, and 41 were the subjects of public hearings completed on June 9, 2015; public hearings on numbers 40 and 41 were completed on March 10, 2015. The public hearings on numbers 19 and 29 were postponed to allow additional time for review. Note that at each of its public meetings, the commission may consider action on any item for which a hearing has been completed or may defer one or more such items for consideration at a public meeting of the commission on a future date.
View map of docket locations (pdf 903 KB).
19. Pennsylvania American Water Company (PA), groundwater withdrawal, D-1998-043 CP‑3. (Consideration of this docket has been postponed to allow additional time for review.)
29. Artesian Water Company (PA), importation, interconnection and groundwater withdrawal, D‑2002-034 CP-4. (Consideration of this docket has been postponed to allow additional time for review.)
The public hearings on the following items were completed on March 10, 2015: