Delaware • New Jersey • Pennsylvania
New York • United States of America
The DRBC's fee schedule for the renewal of project approvals under Section 3.8 and Article 10 of the Delaware River Basin Compact was amended by Resolution No. 2009-2 (pdf 31 KB) on May 6, 2009. All applications submitted on or after July 1, 2009 are subject to the fee schedule as stated in Res. No. 2009-2.
Applicant's Statement - Project Review Fee (pdf 25 KB)
Ground and/or Surface Water Withdrawal Application*
Electronic Application (Note: Online Submittal is Encouraged)
Paper Applications (Not for Electronic Application)
- Withdrawal Application (doc 1.1 MB; to be filled in online and printed)
- Withdrawal Application (pdf 107 KB; to be printed and filled in by hand)
*Note: While this application may be used for projects located within the Southeastern Pa. Ground Water Protected Area (GWPA), those applicants should also review the GWPA Applicant Information (click on link in R box).
Discharge of Pollutants into Surface Waters or Groundwaters of the DRB*
*Note: Both the word and pdf versions of this form can be filled in electronically and printed or can be printed and filled in by hand.
Application for All Other Projects (coming soon)
The following guidance documents have been developed to assist applicants.
- Water Conservation Guidelines for Golf Courses (pdf 117 KB)
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) Determination Questionnaire and Submittal Guide
- TDS Determination Questionnaire and Submittal Guide (doc 144 KB; to be filled in electronically)
- TDS Determination Questionnaire and Submittal Guide (pdf 24 KB; to be printed and filled in by hand)
- Guidance on Demonstrations to Support Requests for Alternative Mixing Zones under DRBC Regulations (pdf 35 KB)
Annual Effluent Monitoring Report Form (xls 51 KB; updated 12/16/13)
Construction Start Notification Form
- Construction Start Notification (doc 29 KB; to be printed and filled in by hand)
- Construction Start Notification (pdf 128 KB; to be filled in electronically and printed)
Construction Completion Ceritfication Form