AchieveNJ Advisory Committee
- Provide feedback to the Department on matters pertaining to AchieveNJ
- Collect and share information regarding implementation of the evaluation system
- Offer solutions and provide suggestions using information gathered from local school districts, national research, and the Department
- 35 members, including teachers, principals, central office administrators, and representatives of professional associations and higher education
- Monthly meetings beginning in November 2013
A page that reports on the work of the ANJAC is currently being developed.