AchieveNJ Advisory Committee
The New Jersey Department of Education ("the Department") is now seeking applications from individuals working in New Jersey's education community to join the AchieveNJ Advisory Committee.
- Provide feedback to the Department on matters pertaining to AchieveNJ
- Collect and share information regarding implementation of the evaluation system
- Offer solutions and provide suggestions using information gathered from local school districts, national research, and the Department
- 35 members, including teachers, principals, central office administrators, and representatives of professional associations and higher education
- Monthly meetings beginning in October 2013
To apply to participate in this committee, please complete this AchieveNJ Advisory Committee Application (Word | PDF) and submit it to email@example.com by 5:00 p.m. on September 27, 2013.