Governance & Leadership Development » Home
Goals for promoting a vision of leadership which supports effective teaching and learning for all students are as follows:
- create Professional Learning Communities (PLCs) among school leaders in support of their Professional Growth Plans; in accordance with statute and code;
- support leaders as they refine their roles as change agents within their district or school learning environments;
- establish a foundation for distributed leadership;
- create collaborative partnerships among the institutions of higher education, profit & non-profit organizations, and community stakeholders within regions to promote trusted professional development relationships; and
- develop a network of professional relationships built on the tenets of integrity, authentic leadership, a shared vision, and a renewed commitment.