Implementing New Curricular Learning with
Universally Designed Experiences
The listing of products or materials on this web site does not imply an endorsement either expressed or implied by the authors of these documents. This site contains links to other Internet sites. These links are not endorsements of any products or services contained on such sites.
- IDEA and Research for Inclusion Settings (IRIS) – The Iris Center is a national center that aims to assure high quality education to students with disabilities IRIS seeks to obtain this goal by providing free, on line, interactive training enhancements that translate research about the education of students with disabilities into practice.
- National Center On Secondary Education And Transition - (NCSET) coordinates national resources, offers technical assistance, and disseminates information related to secondary education for youth with disabilities in order to create opportunities for them to lead productive lives. The Web site content includes: strategies students can learn to help them become more independent, successful learners; and methods educators can use to teach content and skills to students. Also included are education-related contacts for individual states.
- Teacher-to-Teacher Initiative Summer Workshops, sponsored by the U.S. Department of Education. Held at more than a dozen sites nationwide, this free workshop series is designed for teachers to learn best practices from fellow educators who have had success in raising student achievement. For specific dates and locations, visit https://www.t2tweb.us, or call 1-888-831-1338. The Teacher-to-Teacher Initiative has been created by and for America's teachers. It supports teachers' efforts in the classroom through professional development workshops and eLearning and by sharing relevant information through email updates. Research confirms that teachers are the single most important factor in raising student achievement. Highly qualified teachers can maximize every child’s potential to meet high academic standards. Good teachers are essential to closing the achievement gap and ensuring that no child is left behind.
- Closing the Gap - conference - October 2007
- From My Classroom to Yours –sponsored by the Southern Regional ETTC - 2007 Conf. Mid-May
- International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) sponsors the National Educational Computer Cooperative (NECC) Conference - late June
- New Jersey Association for Educational Technology (NJAET) - October
- New Jersey Educational Computer Cooperative (NJECC) - March conference