ELL Intake Procedures
Documents: There are two types of important documents that parents/guardians should bring to school or provide information about when registering a new English Language Learner.
- Birth certificate or passport
- School report cards or records of attendance from previous education institutions [whether in the United Stated or another country]
- Standardized assessments conducted in previous school setting, if available
- Immunization record
- Recent physical examination report
- Health history, including birth and early childhood, accidents, injuries, and/or allergy information