State of New Jersey Department of Education
» NJDOE Home

Criminal History Review

Revised November 30, 2009

(N.J.S.A. 18A:6-7.1 et seq. , N.J.S.A. 18A:39-19.1 & N.J.S.A. 18A:6-4.13 et seq.)

The following is a list of frequently asked questions and answers regarding the criminal history background check process.   Please review all questions as some categories may overlap.  If you have a question that does not appear on this list, please contact the Criminal History Review Unit at 609-292-0507 for a response and to have your question included in our next update.

MorphoTrak  (Formally Sagem Morpho)

  1. Q.  What is the cost of the LiveScan fingerprinting process for school employment?

A.   Effective March 3, 2008, all appointments scheduled by new applicants for school employment will be charged a reduced fee of $70.25, including nonpublic schools.  There also is a $10.00 administrative fee (increased from $7.00 to $10.00 as of October 30, 2009) that is charged by the Department of Education (DOE).  All Applicant Authorization and Certification forms submitted to the Criminal History Review Unit (CHRU) must have a $10.00 certified check or money order payable to the State of New Jersey attached.   You may also submit requests for criminal history record checks, archive submission process and duplicate approval letter requests via e-payment on the department Web site (please refer to Criminal History Review on the prior page).  

  1. Q.  Does the applicant require one or two certified checks or money orders?

A.  Two payments are required for the process. One is payable to MorphoTrak in the amount of $70.25 in the form of a credit or debit card if scheduling online and by money order if paying at time of printing.  This payment will cover the fee for MorphoTrak, State Police and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.  The other must be in the amount of $10.00 (certified check, money order or via e-payment on-line), payable to the State of New Jersey for the administrative fee.

  1. Q.  Who is responsible for paying the criminal history background check fees?

A.  The law states that the applicant must be responsible to pay all fees for the criminal history background checks, including any administrative costs.  However, the employing educational facility may reimburse the paid applicant for the cost of the printing, including any administrative fees.

  1.  Q.  Does the applicant call MorphoTrak for the appointment?

A.  Yes, applicants may schedule appointments online by visiting the MorphoTrak Web site at  This is the most convenient and quickest way to schedule an appointment.  Also, English-speaking and Spanish-speaking applicants may call 1-877-503-5981. Hearing impaired applicants should call 1-800-673-0353.  The call for hearing impaired must be placed from a telephone that is connected to a modem.

  1. Q.  Approximately how long is the turn-around time before the applicant is sent to MorphoTrak?

A.  To ensure a rapid response, the applicant may file the fee payment on-line at the department Web site.  If filing through an educational facility, the  facility shall immediately mail the necessary forms to the Criminal History Review Unit along with the required $10.00 fee.  Upon completion of the paperwork, the applicant may contact MorphoTrak for an appointment to scan the fingerprints.  Usually, appointments are available within seven working days.  No approval letters will be issued unless the $10.00 administrative fee has been paid.

  1. Q.  What criteria are required to have MorphoTrak send a mobile unit to an educational facility or authorized school bus contractor site to fingerprint applicants?

A. Requirements:

    1. Scheduling agencies requiring up to 40 applicants to be fingerprinted will pay a flat service fee of $400.00 and will be assigned one operator. Scheduling agencies with 40 to 80 applicants will pay a flat fee of $800.00 and will be assigned two operators. The aforementioned fee does not include the fee for state and federal processing of the fingerprints.
    2. Capacity to house the fingerprint technician and his/her equipment (150 to 200 square feet per technician).
    3. Appropriate furnishing, i.e. desk, chairs, waiting area.
    4. Access to an analog telephone line for the purpose of transmitting data to the MorphoTrak server.
    5. Suitability for a business office environment allowing safe operation of computers and other electronic equipment.  Other items to be considered are heat, humidity, electric service and parking in close proximity to the site.
    6. All arrangements for mobile unit process must be made through the CHRU by calling 609-292-0507.


  1. Q. Can a prospective job applicant for hire in an educational facility use a vendor other than the state-authorized vendor (MorphoTrak) to have their fingerprints processed (LiveScan) through DOE for pre-employment screening?

A. No, MorphoTrak is the ONLY state-authorized vendor for fingerprint screening.

  1. Q. What procedure will be followed if the prints are rejected under the new LiveScan system?  (BPR)

A. We anticipate a  highly reduced  rejection rate  using LiveScan  fingerprinting.  However, when the CHRU receives information of a rejected print (BPR), we will notify the employing educational facility or authorized school bus contractor.  We will then notify MorphoTrak that the applicant’s fingerprints are rejected, and they will contact the applicant/employee via US mail directly to schedule a new appointment at no charge.  Please note: the FBI has a 90 day time frame from the date the prints were rejected for the individual to resubmit for re-printing.  Thereafter, the FBI will purge their records and the individual will need to be printed as a new applicant.

  1. Q. What positive identification may be required by MorphoTrak when scanning prints?

A. Photo driver’s licenses or other government-issued identification bearing the individual’s photo will suffice.  Most county clerk’s offices and the Motor Vehicle Commission will issue a photo ID at a minimal charge.

  1. Q. What agencies are authorized to take fingerprints?

A. MorphoTrak is the only state-authorized private vendor for LiveScan fingerprinting.

  1. Q.   Who is eligible for the Archive Submission Process?

A. Applicants that were LiveScan printed subsequent to February 21, 2003 and have had the state fingerprint image retained by the State Police and category Education Keep (EDK), are eligible for the Archive Submission Process.  The request for this process is submitted by the employing educational facility or authorized school bus contractor and must include one Transmittal form, one Employee Roster form and the required fee. Also, an Applicant Authorization and Certification form for each applicant is required.  This form must include the most recent Process Control Number (PCN) obtained from their MorphoTrak receipt.  The employee will not be required to go to a site to be LiveScan printed.  This office will request the check from MorphoTrak.  Please write “APS” preferably in red on the left bottom corner of the envelope.

  1. Q.  What is the fee for the Archive Submission Process?

A. The fee is $35.30 (including the $10.00 Administrative fee to the DOE) for each applicant submitted for the Archive Submission Process.  The CHRU will distribute the fee as follows: $19.25 for the FBI to search the print images and $6.05 for MorphoTrak to call up the fingerprints and transmit them to the FBI.  The $10.00 administrative fee mentioned above is for the DOE to process the request and issue the approval letter.  Payment must be made to the “State of New Jersey” in the form of a certified check or money order.  The most expeditious process is to file on-line via ePayment


  1. Q. When the applicants are approved by the state, what does the educational facility receive indicating the approval and how long will this take?  What is acceptable proof of  approval for applicants and employees?

 A. The applicants will receive a letter with the blue seal of the State of New Jersey  mailed to their home address.  The employer/district will continue to receive the  computer  printout from the county superintendent’s office.  The process should take approximately 14  days from when the  applicant is printed unless follow-up investigation is required  Valid  proof of approval for applicants and employees would be the following:

    1. a copy of the approval letter with the blue seal;
    2.  the weekly computer printouts listing the applicant and the approval date;
    3.  information obtained on the department’s Web site “Criminal History Approval Date Status.”


  1. Q.  May educational facilities/authorized school bus contractors still use the emergent hiring process?

 A. Yes, if an applicant meets the criteria for emergent hiring and the employing educational facility can demonstrate an emergent need for that service, it may complete the emergent hiring form.

  1. Q.  If an employee has been fingerprinted in the State of New Jersey for another purpose, is the employee required to go through the process again?

A. Yes, since the regulations concerning dissemination of criminal history information prohibit sharing that material outside the intended purpose.  Federal and state security and privacy regulations dictate that dissemination of this information may only be for the purpose expressed in the “Reason Fingerprinted.”

  1. Q. Must a permanent employee, who applies for and is selected for a different position in the educational facility, undergo the background check if that person was hired prior to October 8, 1986?

A. No, that individual is not a new employee and, therefore, is “grandfathered” under the legislation.

  1. Q.  If an individual is hired after October 8, 1986, for a position without regular pupil contact and later transfers to a position with pupil contact, must that person undergo the criminal history background check?

A. Yes, it should occur at the time of transfer to the new position.

  1. Q.  Are volunteers and student teachers required to be processed?

A. Unpaid volunteers may now be submitted for the state and federal criminal history background check at a reduced fee from that which is charged for paid employees.   Recently, the department has been authorized to allow school districts to submit student teachers for the criminal history record check process.  They may be submitted by using the same codes and fees as that used for submitting the unpaid volunteer.  However, the state will not retain or flag the print image.  Therefore, if the unpaid volunteer or student teacher is arrested subsequent to approval, no notification will be made to the department.  Should the student teacher or the unpaid volunteer seek employment with an educational facility, they would be required to undergo a new criminal history record check as would a new applicant for employment.  They would not be eligible for the Archive Submission Process.  Also, upon request from the nonpublic schools, this office will process volunteers using the non public school statute, N.J.S.A.18A:6-4.14.

  1. Q.  Are employees who are hired for summer programs by the educational facilities required to undergo the background check?

            A. Yes, the law states that the district may not employ or contract for the services of an
            individual without submitting that applicant through a criminal background check.

  1. Q.  Are employees under the age of 18 required to undergo the background check process?

A. Yes, although juvenile criminal records are not available for non-criminal justice
purposes, the State Bureau of Identification will report if the juvenile is listed on the sexual  offender’s list or if the juvenile is charged as an adult.  Juveniles may obtain working papers at age 14 years.  However, if the juvenile will be working in a paid position at the school that s/he attends, fingerprinting would not be required.  The juvenile has the legal authority to attend school.

  1. Q.  What about school crossing guards that are employed by the municipality and assigned to the educational facilities?

A. These individuals are not required to undergo the fingerprint process unless they are employed or contracted by the educational facility.

  1. Q.  Are there any penalties for an educational facility, authorized school bus contractor or employee who does not comply with the law?

A. Yes, the educational facility or employee may be subject to administrative action and a $500.00 fine. School bus contractors and bus drivers who violate the provisions of this statute may be fined $5,000.00 and be denied direct access to the CHRU for processing future criminal history record checks on their drivers and aides.

  1. Q.  If an educational facility hires an employee from another educational facility on a part-time basis, is that individual required to undergo the process?

A. Yes, except for individuals employed in a substitute capacity or a contract service provider employee that works in multiple educational facilities simultaneously.  Please see letter for “Contract Service Providers Working in Multiple Educational Facilities Simultaneously” at the following site:

  1. QAre athletic officials (i.e., umpires, referees, etc.) who officiate interscholastic games required to be fingerprinted?

A. No, they are exempt.

  1. Q. Are athletic coaches or coaching staff members required to go through the process?

A. Yes, if they are employed or contracted by an educational facility.  NJAC requires coaches to obtain a substitute teaching certificate.

  1. Q.  How will contracted employees working for the educational facility be included in the process?

A. It will be the responsibility of the educational facility where the contractor’s employees will be working to process these individuals.  The educational facility will supply the contractor with the necessary forms.  However, the educational facility may instruct the applicant to submit the fee payment or request the archive process, whichever applies, on- line. No forms are required by the educational facility when filing on-line.  The educational facility will be responsible for completing the Transmittal Form and Employee Roster and forwarding the materials, including the $10.00 administrative fee, to the Department of Education if filing via U.S. mail.

  1. Q  Are employees such as food service workers who were originally employed by a district and now work for a contractor who provides these services to the same educational facility be required to resubmit to a background check?

A. As long as these employees continue working in the same educational facility under contract with no break in service, they will not be required to undergo the background check.

  1. Q. Are tutors required to be processed?

A. Tutors, as employees of an educational facility, who comes into regular contact with pupils, must undergo the process.

  1. Q. If an employee is laid off (dismissed because of employee reduction) and is asked to be re-employed by the educational facility or authorized school bus contractor, will that person have to undergo the process again?  What about maternity and family leave?

A. Yes, if employees are laid off, their employment is terminated and they must submit to a background check when they are re-employed.   In cases of maternity and family leave, the applicant is placed on a leave of absence and is “made whole” upon returning to the educational facility.

  1. Q. Is a Transmittal Form required for each applicant?

A. No, only one Transmittal Form is required per package with a maximum of 30 applicants
per package.

  1. Q. When does an approval letter expire?

A. Approval letters issued by the Criminal History Review Unit are valid only in the district that employs the applicant.  A new approval letter is required whenever changing districts/contractors or seeking employment in more than one district.  (This does not apply to substitute positions or school bus drivers.)

  1. Q.  What is the procedure for professional or certificated employees of a contract service provider that work in multiple districts simultaneously?

A. Please visit our Web site for this response. A letter addressing this issue under the signature of the Chief of Staff has been circulated and is titled “Contract Service Providers Working in Multiple Districts.”

  1. Q. Are substitute employees (i.e., teachers, custodians, etc.) required to undergo the process again when changing educational facilities?

A. As long as one of the original educational facilities is annually rehiring the substitute and there is no break in service, there is no need to have the individual reapply for a criminal history background check when adding a new educational facility.  However, the new employing educational facility should require the substitute employee to provide proof of continuous employment. An individual, who is first hired as a substitute and later selected for a permanent position within the educational facility, is not required to undergo a new background check.

  1. Q. What procedure should be followed for individuals in substitute positions and school bus drivers that change or add on new employers?

A. Individuals that work in substitute positions or school bus drivers that are only finger-printed initially and upon renewal of their driver’s license, who seek new or added employment must have the new employer submit a Transfer Request to the Criminal History Review Unit.  The request must include a Transmittal and Applicant Authorization & Certification (AA &C) form listing the previous employer in the upper left corner of the AA & C.  No fee is required for the Transfer Request process. Please submit Transfers under separate mailing.  Mark lower left corner of envelope “Transfer.”

  1. Q. For substitute employees, how should an educational facility verify whether or not an employee went through the process in another educational facility?

A. You may request the substitute to produce a letter from the previous educational facility verifying the employment or contact the Criminal History Review Unit.

  1. Q.  If an employee changes jobs within an educational facility, will he/she be required to go through the process again?

    A.  No, once an employee has gone through the process for one position, that employee may serve in any other position, except the position of school bus driver in that educational facility, without having to go through the process again.  In addition, employees in the same educational facility seeking the position of substitute teacher who have not yet obtained their substitute teaching credentials, must have a criminal history record check prior to issuance of the substitute teaching credentials.  (Prints taken for the same facility may be used if within 5 months of the approval date.)

  1. Q. Will the Department of Education notify the employing educational facility of the qualification of an applicant?

A. Yes, the applicant will receive an approval letter bearing the official state seal in blue in the center of the letter.  The educational facilities, private schools for children with disabilities, charter schools and authorized school bus contractors will be sent a computer printout sheets via the respective county superintendents’ office listing all approved applicants for the previous week.  The Criminal History Review Unit will mail computer printout sheets with approval information to the nonpublic schools on a weekly basis.

  1. Q. Will the Department of Education notify the employing educational facility or authorized school bus contractor of the disqualification of an applicant?           

A. Yes, upon confirmation of a conviction or pending crime/offense for a disqualifying crime, the educational facility or authorized school bus contractor will immediately be notified that the applicant is disqualified or not eligible for employment.  

  1. Q. When will the Department of Education notify the applicant of his/her disqualification?

A. Simultaneously with notification to the educational facility or authorized school bus contractors, the applicant is also notified via regular mail of their disqualification from employment. The applicant has 30 days to challenge the accuracy of the criminal history record.  

  1. Q. If the criminal history background check reveals convictions for crimes which are not disqualifying, may the Department of Education disclose those convictions to the employing educational facility or authorized school bus contractor?

A. No. The Privacy Act precludes the Department of Education from disseminating criminal history record information to the employing entity.

  1. Q. If an educational facility or authorized school bus contractor wants to check an employee who is not required to go through the process by law, what procedure should it follow?

A. There is a law that permits an employer to request an employee to submit to a state fingerprint check (no federal check is allowed).  Contact the NJ Division of State Police at 609-882-2000 extension 2918 and request a 212B Applicant State Fingerprint Check form.  However, if the individual is a paid employee, they must submit the criminal history record check through the Criminal History Review Unit.

  1. Q. May an educational facilities or authorized school bus contractors deny employment to an applicant who refuses to submit to a criminal history background check?

A. Yes, if the job category is included in the law or there is regular pupil contact, the applicant must submit to a background check or not be hired.

  1. Q. If an applicant holding a teaching certificate is disqualified, what action will be taken?

A. As required by law, the Department of Education will notify the State Board of Examiners for appropriate action.

  1. Q. What is a “break in service?”

A. When the individual’s employment is no longer required as indicated by Board Resolution, this would constitute a “break in service.”

  1. Q. What is “continuous employment?”

A.  When an employee is “board-approved” by resolution in the same educational facility, s/he is considered to have continuous employment.  Once the employee leaves that district to seek employment in a new district, that person no longer has continuous employment.

  1. Q. If an employee transfers to schools within the same district, are they required to undergo a new criminal history background check?

A.  No, since the educational facility is the common employer.

  1. Q. When should an employee be required to undergo a “new” criminal history background check?

A. A school bus driver must submit to a new criminal history background check upon renewal of his/her driver’s license.  All other employees who break service with the employing educational facility are considered new employees and must submit to a new criminal history background check through the new educational facility.  The exception is employees in substitute positions.  Please see response in Question number 33.

  1. Q. May substitute certificates be issued before a criminal history check has been completed?

A. Applicants applying for a substitute teaching certificate from the county superintendent must produce an approval letter from the Criminal History Review Unit prior to thecertificate’s being issued.   However, the employing educational facility may employ the  substitute on an emergent basis if they demonstrate a need exists.  Credentials may be issued.

  1. Q. How often will county offices be notified of criminal history checks that have been completed?

A. Under normal circumstances, printouts will be distributed weekly.

  1. Q. Do all employees who are submitted for a criminal history background check require a Board Resolution and county superintendent approval prior to employment?

A. Yes, they all require a Board Resolution; however, only those individuals that need to be hired on an emergent basis will require a county superintendent’s approval.  All other employees who are being processed must wait for the Criminal History Review Unit to issue an approval letter prior to starting their employment.

  1. Q. Does the educational facility have to wait for the county superintendent’s approval on the emergent hiring form before the district may permit the employee to start working?

A. Yes, an applicant may not begin working until the educational facility has received an Emergent Hiring form signed by the county superintendent.  Fingerprint data may be sent ahead to CHRU followed by the Authorization for Emergent Hiring form, along with the other required forms.

  1. Q. When does an educational facility require an applicant to complete section “A” of the Applicant Authorization and Certification form (AA & C)?

A. Section “A” of the AA & C must be signed by the applicant/employee when hiring a new candidate who is not currently employed with an educational facility, an employee of a contractor providing service to an educational facility or, is an initial applicant for a school bus driver’s endorsement. 

  1. Q. When does an educational facility require an applicant to complete section “B” of the Applicant Authorization and Certification Form?

A. The applicant who was hired prior to June 30, 1998 and is changing educational facilities, completes section “B.”  The applicant must still be fingerprinted; however, the expanded crimes in the June 30, 1998 amendments will not apply to these employees unless the crime or offense is committed after the June 30, 1998 date. The same applies to school bus drivers who are renewing their school bus endorsements.

  1. Q.  Where do contractors send Emergent Hiring Forms for approval?

A. Certain school bus contractors who have been assigned specific code numbers by this office may send requests for emergent hiring directly to the county superintendent along with a copy of the resolution authorizing that company to transport children in a specific school district.  All other contractors must go through the respective school district.

  1. Q.  When does the applicant’s three-month emergent hiring begin, upon the board approval date, county approval or receipt of processing documents by the Criminal History Review Unit?

A. The three-month emergent hiring begins with the approval of the county superintendent, providing the required criminal history processing forms are being forwarded to the Criminal History Review Unit.

  1. Q.  What are the procedures to follow should the time-line of three-months expire?

A. Requests for a two-month extension must be submitted to the Criminal History Review Unit.  Educational facilities and authorized school bus contractors should check with the applicant to ascertain whether they received an approval letter before sending in requests for extensions.

  1. Q. Is the emergent approval interchangeable with all educational facilities for substitute employees or must each educational facility apply for emergent approval  for the substitute, i.e. if a substitute teacher is seeking employment in four educational facilities, must each facility request approval?

A. The emergent approval from the county superintendent is not interchangeable with other districts. Each request must be submitted by the respective employing district/contractor.

  1. Q. Is there a need to verify emergent approval prior to the issuing of a substitute certificate?

A. The substitute may not teach in a public educational facility until that person undergoes the background check and obtains valid substitute teaching credentials.  The exception would be if the employing district obtained an emergent hiring approval for the substitute teaching position from the county superintendent.  In that case, the credentials could be issued pending the criminal history background check.


  1. Q. May authorized school bus contractors process their drivers directly to the CHRU?

A. Yes, They must make application to this office and they will be assigned their own code numbers.  They are then eligible to submit paperwork to this office and will receive direct notification of applicant’s approval/disqualification status.

  1. Q. Is the Applicant Authorization & Certification Form and Transmittal Form for school bus drivers different from those used for other school employees?

A. Yes, the Applicant Authorization & Certification Form and Transmittal Form for school bus drivers are identified as “School Bus Driver.”  Do not submit school bus drivers and other employees on the same Employee Roster.

  1. Q.  When can school bus drivers begin the criminal history background check process to renew his or her driver’s license?

A.The school bus driver may begin the process no earlier than three months from the date of the driver’s license expiration date.

  1. Q.  When must school bus drivers be fingerprinted?

A. School  bus  drivers  must be  fingerprinted  upon  initial  application  for  a  school  bus driver endorsement and upon renewal of the basic driver’s license.

  1. Q. How will charter bus operators, who do not normally go through the process be handled?

A. Charter bus operators used on an infrequent basis are exempt because they do not have “regular pupil contact.”

  1. Q. If a school bus driver is employed or contracted by a public school district to transport private school children, must that person undergo the fingerprint process?

A. Yes, since the driver is an employee of a public educational facility, the driver must be fingerprinted.

  1. Q. On initial application for a school bus driver’s license or renewal of this license, is the school district, contractor or school bus driver applicant responsible for submitting proof of fingerprinting to the Motor Vehicle Commission?

A. Yes, for initial application, the driver shall provide a copy of the MorphoTrak receipt to the Motor Vehicle Commission.  On renewal, the driver should provide a copy of the new criminal history approval letter.  A school bus driver may start the criminal history background check within three months prior to the expiration of his/her driver’s license to facilitate a smooth transition.

  1. Q. Is there an expiration date for the approval letters issued to school bus drivers?

A. No, a new approval letter is issued to the school bus driver each time his or her driver’s  license is renewed and he or she is  processed through the Criminal History Review Unit.

  1. Q. What procedure must be followed when a school bus driver transfers to a new  company or district with a valid approval date?

           A. Please refer to Question #34.

  1. Q.  Explain the difference between the school bus driver and school bus aide

A. School bus drivers must use N.J.S.A. 18A:39-19.1 when submitting to the criminal history record check   They are printed initially when obtaining the “S” endorsement from the Motor Vehicle Commission and thereafter, each time they renew their driver’s license.  The school bus aide must be printed under N.J.S.A. 18A:6-7.2.   Thereafter, if they remain with the same company, no further printing is required.  However, if the aides change employers, they must undergo the criminal history record check as a new employee.

  1. Q. May a school bus driver renew their “S” endorsement if they are currently not employed as a school bus driver?

A.  No. A school bus driver must be employed with an educational facility or an authorized school bus contractor prior to undergoing the criminal history record check through the Department of Education.  Should the school bus driver’s “S” endorsement expire, the Motor Vehicle Commission will allow a period of time for the driver to renew the endorsement.  If the school bus driver does not renew in that period of time, s/he will be required to undergonew testing for the “S” endorsement.

  1. Q. Which applicants or employees are required to undergo the criminal history record check?

A.  If the job position is mentioned in the statute (N.J.S.A.18A:6-7.1 i.e. teaching staff member, substitute teacher, teacher aide, child study team member, school physician, school nurse, custodian, school maintenance worker, cafeteria worker, school law enforcement officer, school secretary or clerical worker), regardless of pupil contact, the individual must submit to the criminal history record check.  In addition, any individual that has “regular pupil contact” must also undergo the criminal history record check.  “Regular pupil contact” is determined by the employing education facility in consultation with the school attorney.

  1. Q. Under what circumstances may an educational facility or authorized school bus Contractor re-instate a disqualified employee.

A. When an employee is disqualified, suspended or released by the employing entity based on a notification of ineligibility by the CHRU, the employing entity may not rehire that individual until they receive written notification from our office.

Additional updates will be posted to the Web site when available.

If you have any questions, please contact the Criminal History Review Unit at (609) 292-0507.

Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Legal Statement | Accessibility StatementNJ Logo
Department: SBOE | About DOE | Accomplishments | FAQ | Welcome | School Directory | Subjects A to Z |DOE Info. | Ask DOE | Parents | Educators | Students | Partners | County Info. & Services | Upcoming Opportunities
DOE Data | NJ School Report Card | Certification Application Status Check | Doing Business with DOE | NJ QSAC | NCLB

Statewide: NJ Home | Services A to Z | Departments/Agencies | FAQs
Copyright © State of New Jersey, 2006

NJ Department of Education
PO Box 500
Trenton, NJ 08625-0500