- Our office provides transcript evaluations to determine if your coursework meets certification requirements for a $70.00 evaluation fee.
- Due to our busy processing season, this service will be suspended from May 1, 2014 through September 30, 2014. During this period you still have the option of applying for certification at regular costs.
- Evaluations will be available again effective October 1, 2014.
Attention Completers of the New Jersey Approved Programs through TLAP (Teacher Licensure Approved Programs):
- For Status Checks: Before you call, please make sure you have the application batch number from the college and the date the package was sent to the Department of Education.
- The approximate waiting time is 1 to 3 weeks after your application batch has been received by the Department of Education.
Attention New Teachers completing the Provisional Teacher Program (PTP) and awaiting their standard licenses:
- New Teachers who complete the PTP program are recommended for a standard certificate when their school district submits a summative evaluation and all corresponding paperwork to the PTP office.
- Once the PTP office approves the summative, the applicant is recommended for the issuance of the Standard certificate. The approximate waiting time is currently 6 weeks from when the PTP office approves the issuance of the standard certificate.
Introduction to the Teaching Profession: A 24 Hour Pre-service Program:
- Required for Candidates seeking a Certificate of Eligibility.
- Click here to learn more.