The program verification form is required only for candidates who have completed a teacher education program out-of-state or in NJ.
- Complete Section “A” ONLY of the form.
- Send it to the education department of the college/university where you completed your teacher preparation and/or certification program.
- This form must be fully completed and signed by your college education department’s Director of Teacher Certification. The college must verify the information with the college seal.
- The form should be returned to you, the applicant.
- This form, when returned to you, is generally to be sent to the Office of Licensing and Credentials. However, for applications expedited through a county office of education, this completed form should be provided to the county office for transmittal to Trenton.
- Only the original, signed form will be accepted.