Educator Recruitment, Preparation, and Recognition
Ensuring New Jersey schools and districts have access to effective educators.
The Office of Recruitment, Preparation, and Recognition (RPR) leads policy development to ensure that every student, school, and district will have access to well-trained, effective educators that meet the particular needs of their local community. To do this, we must attract and retain excellent educators in New Jersey, ensure they are prepared to be effective on their first day on the job, and recognize their contributions to our students and to the profession.
- Financial Aid and Loan Forgiveness/Cancellation
- Licensure & Credentials
- Division of Teacher and Leader Effectiveness Regulations and Activities Update June 2013
- Office of Recruitment, Preparation, and Recognition Update May 2013
In the News
- NJ Spotlight Q&A: Arthur Levine on Raising the Bar for New Teachers
- NJ Spotlight Op-Ed: Teacher Training is Crucial Component for Student Success