Professional Development in New Jersey
School and District Professional Development Planning
Revised professional development regulations specify new requirements for school and district PD planning. In an effort to support districts, the Department is providing guidance and optional templates that outline the requirements of each type of plan, with instructions for developing the plan and sample populated plans for illustrative purposes only. Districts may choose to use these templates or may create PDPs of their own that fulfill all statutory requirements.
- School Professional Development Planning Requirements
- Optional School PDP Template and Sample (Word | PDF)
- Optional Blank School PDP Template (Word)
- District Professional Development Planning Requirements
- Optional District PDP Template and Sample (Word | PDF)
- Optional Blank District PDP Template (Word)
If you have any questions about regulations and requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.