Keeping Our Kids Safe, Healthy & In School
Commissioner's Program and Guidance for Determining Grades under the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights Act
These materials explain the school and school district procedures for complying with the Commissioner's program for determining grades (N.J.S.A. 18A:17-46) under the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights Act.
- 2014-2015 Program Announcement Memo
- 2014-2015 Program Guidance
- Technical Assistance Module - New Resource
- Note: In order to access the module, you must view the PowerPoint in Slide Show mode.
- School Self-Assessment (Appendix A)
- Sample Summary Report (Appendix B)
- Statement of Assurances (Appendix C)
- Overview of Activities Checklist (Appendix D)
- An Overview of HIB Grades (Appendix E)