The purposes of Title IV-A are to:
1) support programs that prevent violence in and around schools;
2) prevent the illegal use of alcohol, tobacco and other drugs;
3) involve parents and communities;
4) coordinate programs and services with related Federal, State, school and community efforts and resources; and
5) foster a safe and drug-free learning environment that supports student academic achievement.
Provided below are information, services and other resources to support the fulfillment of these purposes and the statutory requirements of Title IV-A.