DOE A to Z:
A B C
D E F
G H I
J K L
M N O
P Q R
S T U
V W X
Y Z #
FACTS ON NJ E-RATE FUNDING COMMITMENTS
Funding Year 2003: July 1, 2003
June 30, 2004
Wave 10: August 21, 2003
- 41,146 applications were received for the Universal Service Fund
Funding Year 2003.
- This tenth wave notified 583 schools and libraries applicants.
- The total amount of Universal Service Funds committed nationally to
schools and libraries in the form of a discount on eligible services
for this wave: over $88.4 million.
NEW JERSEY INFORMATION
- The total amount of Universal Service Funds committed to New Jersey
in the form of a discount on eligible services in this wave: $3,051,603.79.
Total amount committed to New Jersey at this time: $30,886,847.57, which
is 4% of national total thus far (over $877.7 million).
- The total number of awards in New Jersey for wave ten: 9.
- The number of agencies notified in this tenth wave: 7. (New Jersey
comprised 1% of the total national funded applications for this wave.)
- Many agencies filed more than one application for separate services
in the following categories:
Public School Districts: 5 (3 Abbott districts received awards in
Nonpublic Schools: 2
Public Libraries: 0