DOE A to Z:
A B C
D E F
G H I
J K L
M N O
P Q R
S T U
V W X
Y Z #
FACTS ON NJ E-RATE FUNDING COMMITMENTS
Funding Year 2003: July 1, 2003 June
Wave 27: April 16, 2004
- 41,146 applications were received for the Universal Service Fund Funding
- This twenty-seventh wave notified 103 schools and libraries applicants.
- The total amount of Universal Service Funds committed nationally
to schools and libraries in the form of a discount on eligible services
for this wave: over $29.3 million.
NEW JERSEY INFORMATION
- The total amount of Universal Service Funds committed to New Jersey
in the form of a discount on eligible services in this wave: $3,406.73.
Total amount committed to New Jersey at this time: $49,222,061.60,
which is 2% of national total thus far (over $2.5 billion).
- The total number of awards in New Jersey for wave twenty-seven :
- The number of agencies notified in this twenty-seventh wave: 1. (New
Jersey comprised 1% of the total national funded applications for
- Many agencies filed more than one application for separate services
in the following categories:
Public School Districts: 0 (0 Abbott districts received awards
in this wave)
Nonpublic Schools: 1
Public Libraries: 0