DOE A to Z:
A B C
D E F
G H I
J K L
M N O
P Q R
S T U
V W X
Y Z #
FACTS ON NJ E-RATE FUNDING COMMITMENTS
Funding Year 2004: July 1, 2004 June
Wave 9: July 30, 2004
- 39,785 applications were received for the Universal Service Fund Funding
- This ninth wave notified 875 schools and libraries applicants.
- The total amount of Universal Service Funds committed nationally
to schools and libraries in the form of a discount on eligible services
for this wave: over $61.3 million.
NEW JERSEY INFORMATION
- The total amount of Universal Service Funds committed to New Jersey
in the form of a discount on eligible services in this wave: $1,566,272.90.
Total amount committed to New Jersey at this time: $17,233,665.13,
which is 2% of national total thus far (over $764.3 million).
- The total number of awards in New Jersey for wave nine: 64.
- The number of agencies notified in this ninth wave: 37. (New Jersey
comprised 4% of the total national funded applications for this wave.)
- Many agencies filed more than one application for separate services
in the following categories:
Public School Districts: 21 (1 Abbott district received awards
in this wave)
Nonpublic Schools: 8
Public Libraries: 8