DOE A to Z:
A B C
D E F
G H I
J K L
M N O
P Q R
S T U
V W X
Y Z #
FACTS ON NJ E-RATE FUNDING COMMITMENTS
Funding Year 2005: July 1, 2005 June 30, 2006
Wave 1: June 27, 2005
- 38,799 applications were received for the Universal Service Fund Funding Year 2005.
- This first wave notified 7,721 schools and libraries applicants.
- The total amount of Universal Service Funds committed nationally to schools and libraries in the form of a discount on eligible services for this wave: over $265.2 million.
NEW JERSEY INFORMATION
- The total amount of Universal Service Funds committed to New Jersey in the form of a discount on eligible services in this wave: $5,035,990.08, which is 2% of national total.
- The total number of awards in New Jersey for wave one: 366.
- The number of agencies notified in this first wave: 205. (New Jersey comprised 3% of the total national funded applications for this wave.)
- Many agencies filed more than one application for separate services in the following categories:
Public School Districts: 86 (6 Abbott districts received awards in this wave)
Nonpublic Schools: 108
Public Libraries: 11