DOE A to Z:
A B C
D E F
G H I
J K L
M N O
P Q R
S T U
V W X
Y Z #
FACTS ON NJ E-RATE FUNDING COMMITMENTS
Funding Year 2005: July 1, 2005 June 30, 2006
Wave 2: July 7, 2005
- 38,799 applications were received for the Universal Service Fund Funding Year 2005.
- This second wave notified 1,356 schools and libraries applicants.
- The total amount of Universal Service Funds committed nationally to schools and libraries in the form of a discount on eligible services for this wave: over $41,726,577.31 million.
NEW JERSEY INFORMATION
- The total amount of Universal Service Funds committed to New Jersey in the form of a discount on eligible services in this wave: $2,076,288.11. Total amount committed to New Jersey at this time: $7,112,278.19, which is 2% of national total thus far (over $306.9 million).
- The total number of awards in New Jersey for wave two: 66.
- The number of agencies notified in this second wave: 40. (New Jersey comprised 3% of the total national funded applications for this wave.)
- Many agencies filed more than one application for separate services in the following categories:
Public School Districts: 26 (4 Abbott districts received awards in this wave)
Nonpublic Schools: 12
Public Libraries: 2