DOE A to Z:
A B C
D E F
G H I
J K L
M N O
P Q R
S T U
V W X
Y Z #
FACTS ON NJ E-RATE FUNDING COMMITMENTS
Funding Year 2005: July 1, 2005 June 30, 2006
Wave 8: August 17, 2005
- 38,799 applications were received for the Universal Service Fund Funding Year 2005.
- This eighth wave notified 646 schools and libraries applicants.
- The total amount of Universal Service Funds committed nationally to schools and libraries in the form of a discount on eligible services for this wave: over $30.9 million.
NEW JERSEY INFORMATION
- The total amount of Universal Service Funds committed to New Jersey in the form of a discount on eligible services in this wave: $1,817,995.77. Total amount committed to New Jersey at this time: $12,294,569.56, which is 2% of national total thus far (over $517.7 million).
- The total number of awards in New Jersey for wave eight: 45.
- The number of agencies notified in this eighth wave: 26. (New Jersey comprised % of the total national funded applications for this wave.)
- Many agencies filed more than one application for separate services in the following categories:
Public School Districts: 23 (1 Abbott district received awards in this wave)
Nonpublic Schools: 3
Public Libraries: 0