Bills Signed Into Law by Governor Chris Christie
Trenton, NJ -
On Wednesday, August 18, 2010, Governor Chris Christie signed into law:
- S-763/A-2078 (Sweeney, Norcross/Cyan, Burzichelli, Evans) - Authorizes director of board of freeholders to exercise veto power over proposed actions of county authorities
- S-1181/A-1683 (Van Drew/Burzichelli, McHose, Albano, Miliam, Moriarty) - Changes perimeter for bow and arrow hunting around occupied building
- S-1776/A-2863 (O'Toole/Coutinho) - Authorizes counties to develop community based deer management plans and apply for special deer management permits for county-owned lands
- S-1828/A-2579 (Vitale, Weinberg/Coughlin, Wisniewski) - Requires Division of Taxation to regularly provide certain information to municipalities concerning hotel occupancy taxes
- S-2077/A-2950 (Vitale/Coughlin, Wisniewski) - Eliminates minimum threshold for municipal calculation of reserve for uncollected taxes by alternate method when tax appeal judgments reduce the tax levy.
- SJR-24/AJR-39 (T. Kean, Vitale/Stender, Conaway, Munoz, Coughlin) - Designates September 26th of each year as "Mesothelioma Awareness Day" in New Jersey
- SJR-30/AJR-48 (Weinberg/Wagner) - Designates September of each year as "Pain Awareness Month"
# # #
Stay Connectedwith Social Media
Stay Connectedwith Email Alerts