Rebuilding New Jersey's Economy
In recent years, the unemployment rate in New Jersey has skyrocketed while jobs and businesses have packed up and left the state. Families are struggling to make ends meet and are left to make severe cutbacks as a result of the tough economic conditions.
Governor Christie is committed to making New Jersey competitive again by attracting quality-paying jobs, expanding new industries, and promoting New Jersey as a good place to do business.
Tactical solutions for the Governor’s plan include the following:
- Cutting taxes and the cost of doing business in New Jersey
- Cutting excessive red tape and regulation
- Creating the “New Jersey Partnership for Action”
- Promoting New Jersey as a good place to do business
- Increasing efficiency in public sector investment
- Making New Jersey’s health care more affordable for small businesses
Stay Connectedwith Social Media
Stay Connectedwith Email Alerts