Pursuant to the Open Public Meetings Act, notice is hereby given that the Government Records Council will hold a regular meeting at which formal action may be taken, commencing at 9:30 am, Thursday, August 14, 2003, at the Department of Community Affairs (DCA) offices located at 101 South Broad Street in Trenton, New Jersey.
The agenda to the extent presently known is listed below. Immediately upon coming to order, the Council will enter into closed session for legal advice. The public session and consideration of cases is expected to commence at approximately 10:30 a.m. in Room 129.
- Public Session (DCA, Room 235A, 9:30 a.m.)
- Call to Order
- Meeting Notice
- Roll Call
- Public Statement of Purpose of Closed Session
- Closed Session (DCA, Room 235A, 9:35 a.m.)
- Reconvene Public Session (DCA, Room 129, approximately 10:30 a.m.)
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- Public meeting of July 10, 2003
- Closed Session of July 10, 2003
- Complaint Adjudication
- L.E. Fisher and Krisberg v. City of Paterson (2002-46 and 55): Status: Council action determining award of attorney fees
- Blue v. Township of Wall (2002-47): Status: Council action on access to records
- Zaccaria v. Township of Wall (2002-70): Status: Case ready for supplemental determination on actions of custodian
- Janezco v. Division of Criminal Justice and Division of State Police (2002-79,80): Status: Case ready for adjudication
- Jacobs v. Borough of Totowa (2002-113): Status: Case ready for adjudication
- Blanchard v. Rahway Board of Education (2003-57): Status: Case ready for adjudication
- Unfinished Business
- L.E. Fisher v. Township of Fairfield (Essex) (2002-39) Status: Custodian filed certification and explanation for redaction of legal voucher and requester filings are under legal review. No GRC action is anticipated this meeting.
- Reda v. Township of West Milford (2002-58) Status: Custodian counsel recently submitted material itemizing the e-mails in question for staff review. No GRC action is anticipated this meeting.
- Update of Council Inquiry and Complaint Policy
- Public Comment*
Notice to Parties
^ Parties with cases being considered for adjudication have been notified that the matter is on the Council's agenda. Neither attorneys nor other representatives of the parties are required to attend this meeting nor will they be permitted to make oral or written comment during the adjudication.
*In the interest of time speakers are limited to five minutes. Speakers with prepared testimony should provide eight (8) copies for the Council and present a summary.