Pursuant to the Open Public Meetings Act, notice is hereby given that the Government Records Council will hold a regular meeting, at which formal action may be taken, commencing at 9:30 am, Thursday, December 11, 2003 at the Department of Community Affairs (“DCA”) offices located at 101 South Broad Street in Trenton, New Jersey.
The agenda to the extent presently known is listed below. Immediately upon coming to order, the Council will enter into closed session for legal advice. The public session and consideration of cases is expected to commence at approximately 10:30 a.m. in Room 129.
- Public Session (DCA, Room 235A, 9:30 a.m.)
- Call to Order
- Meeting Notice
- Roll Call
- Public Statement of Purpose of Closed Session
- Closed Session (DCA, Room 235A, 9:35 a.m.)
- Reconvene Public Session (DCA, Room 129, approximately 10:30 a.m.)
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Personnel Matters
- Staff changes and assignments
- Approval of Minutes
- Public meeting of November 13, 2003
- Closed Session of November 13, 2003
- Complaint Adjudication*
- Evelyn Gardner v. New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services (2002-68)
- Douglas Wicks v. Bernards Township Board of Education (2002-107)
- Eva Grecco v. City of Garfield (2003-31)
- N.D. v. Rumson Fair-Haven Board of Education (2003-56)
- Fred Burnett v. Somerset County Clerk (2003-129)
- Unfinished Business
- Arthur Minuskin v. New Jersey Division of Law (2002-88)
- Yehuda Shain v. Township of Lakewood (2002-111)
- Robert Blau v. Union County (2003-75)
- Robert Blau v. Somerset County (2003-86)
- New Business
- Public Comment**
Notice to Parties
* Parties with cases being considered for adjudication have been notified that the matter is on the Council's agenda. Neither attorneys nor other representatives of the parties are required to attend this meeting nor will they be permitted to make oral or written comment during the adjudication.
**In the interest of time, speakers are limited to five minutes. Speakers with prepared testimony should provide eight (8) copies for the Council and present a summary.