- Breastfeeding staff to help WIC mothers to breastfeed.
- Breastfeeding classes at local WIC Agencies.
- Breast pumps and other breastfeeding aids when needed.
- A telephone warm line to answer breastfeeding questions and concerns.
- Support and information to mothers who work outside the home or attend school.
- Referrals to community support groups.
- A breastfeeding food package that includes more food for breastfeeding women whose babies do not use WIC formula.
Back to Breastfeeding Support Page